4/19/09

Just when you think its over....

Life can get like a really annoying show choir routine. If anyone has ever seen a show choir, you might know what I am talking about. The ending that keeps on ending. The song stops, they freeze...you think its over...NOPE! There are five different drum beats with lengthened pauses in between to create five fake endings, before the final pose strikes and you are allowed to clap and move on with your life.

Well, I suppose things have to be a bit surprising in life, otherwise what fun is left? Who really wants to know the ending of a good story? So, keep it coming life, keep the surprises coming. Extra payment on taxes, no honeymoon, fugly house...bring it all on life. I have my war paint on and some band-aids in my back pocket. I might need to borrow some neosporin from someone, so if you are feeling generous...you know where to reach me. 

Keep your chin up readers, the surprises only make it worth living...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers