6/14/09

Who invented the stay at home gig?

After some-teen odd years of schooling, I am finally free...and absolutely BORED. I suppose employment would help to fend off this boredom...but for the time being I am weirdly enough what some call a "stay at home wife". Not by choice, mostly by economy failure. 

So, here are some chronicles of what I have learned in my stay at home-ness adventures. 

1. Folding laundry is really daunting, even when you have nothing better to do.
2. A room can never be too clean, after all you have all the time in the world. 
3. Grocery shopping can be exciting, an excuse to leave the house.
4. Being bored makes you want to eat...a lot. 
5. Phone calls from friends become prized possessions.
6. Online shows are my hero!
7. I will be SO GLAD when I start working again...so so glad.

So kids, hopefully by the next time I update I will be more like a working girl and less like a bump on a log. Tune in next time for more helpful findings. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I was in the same boat when we first got married. So I started going to the gym a lot more, and scrap booking and quilting and then I realized that I was 20 and was acting like an 80 year old. haha. They say you're suppose to find a hobby if you stay at home so that you're life doesn't become court TV and the box of cookies. I find everything that you said in this piece to fit perfectly with how I felt. After a while there is a groove that happens and then the boredom calms down a little. If you ever want to hang out just give me a call because I too have become Mrs. susie homemaker (as my grandma likes to call me)

    love ya
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Followers