1/10/11

hmmmm

sometimes my brain surprises me with how little it is willing to let in.

"knock knock little brain, there is always something to learn."

Lord, make my brain wanna learn things. May I seek you all of my days...

Some areas that have construction cones on them:

1. Being wrong. man, do I ever need to stop getting punched in the face by this one.

2. Staying in touch with people. If I could find the switch that was turned off in my infancy to responsibility and the talent of managing more than 5 relationships at once, I would flip that sucker back on. The truth is, when I try to do more than work, live, and relate to a total of 5, my eyes start to turn into death razors and I accidentally set the world on fire. Hmmm...must reduce laser-vision.

3. Reading instructional material. Or maybe just reading instructions in general. But mostly reading (and finishing) books that are not fiction. It is an addiction.

4. Time management. Really. I mean, there are no words for how sad this area of my life is.

5. RE-diricting my rebellious spirit. It has to have some kind of good potential right? So how come it keeps getting me in trouble?

6. Encouragement. WHere did this part of me disappear to? And how do I get it back and stop eating peoples souls as a lil snacky snack?

7. Shopping. I need a less shallow, less expensive hobby.

8. Doing the things I feel in my spirit. Wearing that sundress, dancing when it is rainy. Laying in the grass when its warm doing nothing but snapping mental photographs and listening to heart changing music. Maybe with a glass of apple juice. Giving more to people. Extending my conversations past my mental limit. Reading more and watching less. Being braver, more creative and allowing myself to be just a little odd. Mmmm...it all sounds good to me.

1 comment:

  1. i knnnoooow i can't wait! hopefully this snow will move on over and create a perfect little path from us to indy. :) this blog is hilarious & insightful and i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers