9/23/11

[the stupidest problem]

Dear America/world,

If you could stop making all foods by adding unnecessary ingredients like stupid sugar and stupid yeast and vinegar and other great things I can't pronounce, which makes me just supremely positive they must be super healthy. If you could stop growing animals into mutants by adding things that make my body hate you, like antibiotics and hormones. And if you could stop being overall and in general eaters of all things crappy and go ahead and start being realistic about the state of the food you are trying to sell us, that would be awesome.

Because then maybe you would quit selling me poison labeled "CHEESE PUFFFFFSSSSS EAAAAAT MEEEEEE!" and make actual food. It would be labeled "Hey...I'm just food. I am not trying to be all jazzy and cool. I just make you feel awesome...and also I make your body work right. It's pretty cool, I guess."

Because then I could eat something other than rabbit food for every meal every single day. Since it would no longer contain said unnecessary ingredients and such.

just a small request...

for the stupidest problem ever. (this said only because I acknowledge that there are greater problems in the world than this one.)

love cait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers