9/29/09

Even my organizer is confused by my life...

Ch-Ch-Changes. Is that even from a song? What is that? It just seemed to fit with the theme of this lil blog and it seemed appropriate for the three seconds it took to write it. I am semi-regretting it now, but I try to have a no delete policy....


I love waking up early on these newest of fall days and wandering down the streets surrounding my house. It's a peaceful time when my imagination can wander through each home I pass, each person I say hello to. I realize there really is no rest for adulthood. There were days of "drama" in high school when I thought, "wow there is no way life could get more out of whack than this", but whack out it has. Thus the ch-ch-changes have come.

Jared is gone most of the week, leaving me unemployed and fending for myself with all the time in the world on my hands. I am packing to move for the third time this year, and I am still trying to figure out this whole newlywed thing. I suppose the whole lets only live together for three days a week thing kinda throws a kink in things.

Yet in all these changes the season of change has come along and comforted my soul. There is something so inspiring and peaceful the creates imagination out the yin-yang for me. So, I embrace the season of change around me, but not so much the one inside of me. O how the irony plays out in my life.

It seems each year pieces of my life shed and waft to the ground, much like the leaves floating outside my window. Most of the life changing moments for me have happened in the fall. The day I truly decided to fall in love with Christ, the day my dog passed away, the days I found myself stumbling into love for the first time with my husband, the day I moved from my childhood home, now: the day I will officially move from the place that has shaped me beyond what I believed and was my first real home.

Ah the changes come, and so, as I embrace the season, so will I embrace the pieces that fall out of my life. Mmmm...feel that cold breeze...I feel a change coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers