9/10/09

My Life as a Loner Loser

Well, these days my life seems to be coming to a deafening, frightening, boring halt.

I spend most of my days reuniting myself with the ways of the housewife that I endured previously this year...and hoped to never return to. I just need someone to remind me that this will only last for two more months.

So my new plans are as follows, now that I have free time and absolutely nothing to fill it with:

1. Clean the house...when I am not too lazy to do so.
2. Shop for groceries...on the days I venture from the house, what glorious days are these.
3. Plan a fall party, because who doesn't want to celebrate fall. Bonfire, cider, apples and pumpkin carving. Maybe even pie if you are lucky.
4. Consider going back to school then change my mind several times over.
5. Plan my best friends bridal shower and bachelorette extravaganzas...yes "s".
6. Consider watching the ever-classic "Pretty In Pink", "Breakfast Club", and "Sixteen Candles" who doesn't need a little Molly Ringwald in their lives.
7. Watch all my fave halloween movies
8. Possible venture to the Library for a card.
9. Get crafty...if Im lucky.

Well, now that you are jealous of my exciting life, I am off to plan all my exciting new adventures. Give me any ideas you have for free time use advantage!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers