11/4/09

Beginning a list of Always....

There are some eternal truths in the world. I feel as though my life has provided many opportunities for me to observe these truths, and now I feel obligated to share and revel in them with my three readers haha.

The beginning of the list of Always:

1. You will always think the creepy person walking behind you is following you.

I need to apologize to all of you who have been the creepy person. The person who walks uncomfortably close to someone in front of you...or just happens to be walking the same route home for no apparent reason. Maybe make a noise, or slow the walk down just a tad. Or perhaps choose a less sinister looking outfit, take off the ski-mask, or what appear to be blood stained gloves. However, if you choose to apply none of these things...just know that I will assume you are the creepy person following me.

So forgive me if I do the weave, the in and out walk, take a few random shortcuts, and put a little kick in my step. My assumptions are silly, but, the person walking too closely behind you...is always the creeper who is following you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers