1/10/10

Finish that sentence. . .

1. I’ve come to realize that my body. . . is just another great part of who I am

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . does not define who I am as a person

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I should pay attention to roadsigns...and lines...and lights hahaha.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . .to accept not knowing what the future holds and embrace the beauty of that

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .my tendency to think my opinion doesn't matter.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people think they have it all together.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I will lose my filter.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . stupidly rules the world.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are beautiful in many unexpected ways

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. ... love the underdog, talk when I shouldn't, and be loyal even when I am wrong.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . will always be a friend I can count on.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . . loves me beyond what she can show me.

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . makes me always reachable...which i hate.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . that i get another chance.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . i have an unhealthy identification with fictional characters.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . I wonder how my life will look when I look back 60 years from now, will I want to change anything?

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . loved me in the only way he knew how.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I am a creeper.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . I can't make a decision if my life depended on it.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I am an introspective person, which probably makes me selfish...but at least it inspires me to write.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . Will come just the same. Only I can make my time matter.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . write something that helps other people feel like they are understood, they are not alone, and they are not hopeless.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . I am a little upset that Anne said me because...well here it is. I would say Anne...too late.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . Is full of beautiful, wonderful experiences waiting for us to join them.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . is more time with my best friend.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . Jimmy Eat World, Rosie Thomas, The Fray, Frou Frou, Iron and Wine, so so many more.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . make life all the more worth it, and make me a better person.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . will be another chapter in my book about growing up...and down.

29. I’ve come to realize that my husband. . . loves me better than i deserve.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . be more disciplined

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . to sit and mull over lyrics. I am a sucker for them. I will put a good lyric song on repeat until I know all the words and apply them to my life.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . anything. nope seriously.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . will always matter to who I am becoming.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . make me so happy. I love having lots of people around

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of not fulfilling my job on this earth.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is another way of God saying "I love you."

2 comments:

  1. I would like to comment on #22. You have accomplished that! i love reading your blog. i feel encouraged every time i do or that i am not alone. you have a wonderful gift when it comes to writing caitlin! keep it up! love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so with ya on #31. i do the same thing. when you coming to saaaallllemmm? :) we should at least skype sometime soon if nothing else.

    ReplyDelete

Followers