1/10/10

Seriously. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only confused 23 year old in the world. I just wish the rest of the mid-twenties population would let me in on the secret.

If there is one thing I have learned being an American, it is that what we are doing tends to define who we are.

If there is one thing I have learned being a Christian, it is who we love that tends to define who we are.

If there is one thing I have learned being a human, it is we don't understand how to figure out either of these things, even given a lifetime of opportunities.

Will someone tell me I am not the only one who is trying to love, failing miserably and hoping to just matter to the world.

"Oh how He loves us, Oh, how He loves us". If there were better words, I would say them, if only I could love like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers