4/20/10

Meet some people that I adore...


There are many reasons, added to daily, why I love this girl. I think this picture captures 99% of those reasons. Dear Anne Wilson, my life would be less funny, sincere, and inspiring without you.




If you don't know her, you probably live under a rock. Stephanie Norwood, the sunshine in everyone's life. Don't leave home without her. Life equals way less love without you. She will support me to the moon and back for eternity...for that I am grateful.




When I am feelin risky and need an accomplice, or when I need some qui
et friend time. Maybe if I feel like dancing, or know I just need to chill...Erin you are a Jack
of all trades. I am pretty sure you defined the words nifty and thrifty. Also...
pretty sure your nick name should be prayer warrior of life...and encourager of all.


But wait! I can't forget this gem! Maria, with your unforgettable dance solos,
amazing creativity, and overall amazing ability to make me feel loved no matter what. What would I do without a little bit of you in my life?




If no one can make me laugh on the darkest of dreary days where razor blades seem to fall from
the skies, have no fear,
Laura is here. But if Laura isn't in town to
lift my spirits, I turn to none
other than Josh Benfo. One classy guy with more jokes than a clown. And a pretty darn awesome friend...encouragement central.


However, I can't forget another class act, none other than Kyle, who not only cracks me up, but is indeed,
an amazing friend to my hubs and me. And his level of obsession with his awesome dog makes me feel a little more normal.







The sweetest most genuine girl I have yet to have met, Lauren Neese. If ever there is an encourager and lover in this world, if ever someone needed inspired to be passionate, Lauren Neese could make it happen. I love this girl...and the fact that she will watch Gilmore Girls with me until it dies.





Last, but not least, you know who it is. No, not Olive. It's the hubs. The best person I know. The most competitive "non-competitive"
man I know. The best dishwasher
around, and my bestie for the restie.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww caitycaitcait!!! thank you and i love you boo. this was the best "i'm on my break and having the worst work day ever (because I am)" pick-me-up. this post just made we wanna reach through the screen and give every last one of those little peeps a big squeeeze, of course you included. :) can't wait to see your face. JUUUUNNNNNNEEEEEEEE COMEEE HITTTHEERRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe I'm just now seeing this. I have failed. This is awesome. I'm honored... and saddened that of all pictures that describes me. I guess it is accurate it's just sad. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Followers