12/22/10

I love that there are so many pages unwritten.
In this story of my life, of our life, of God's story and plan.
I love that there is a "yet to be"...
there is more and I cannot stand in the way of that

There is so much about me that I know will never be good enough.
But thank God. Because I suppose He is good enough.
"I won't always love these selfish things..."

I am haunted. By something that is not mine.
But He is bigger. And thank God that He is.
I am learning that I am so crafted and unique, that I am who I should be.

I will not apologize for that ever again. Because
God has made me beautifully me.
And being "well-rounded" is not in the cards.
And I love that.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, "well-rounded" and "dying to self" don't go together too well...thanks for this thought.

    And I wanted to tell you from your last post, I couldn't agree more about that stirring in our souls telling us we just don't belong here.

    Love you exactly how God created you, merry merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Followers