8/25/10

Nobody Knows Me at all...


I know this sounds all emo-schemo like, but, even though I am usually entirely vulnerable, there are way to many moments that words evade me. Seems weird coming from blog central over here, but so often, I find something deep within me that no word can truly encompass. I guess that is why I get so creative.

Sometimes, with my pictures and my crafts, I feel like I get to reveal those things without saying a word. When I type, I have the magic delete button that makes things feel like they never were, and gives me the ability to work and work and work the english language bending it to just the exact position I need it to be. So I can show you the parts of me that are hidden deep inside.

And even though I am surrounded by the most wonderful beautiful friends and family a girl could ever dream up, there are those moments that I know, nobody knows me at all.

I think God did that on purpose, to set us all apart, and force us to all work together. To say what needs to be said. We are connected in the ways we can't speak, write, think or create. And because of the times we can't, we find the other people who can. And so God builds His kingdom. It helps me find the right things to say and see, and hopefully, it helps you see the rest of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers