8/20/10

Anticipation...


Today, I feel stuck. So to feel unstuck, I am looking to the season of change to bring its funtivity-wonderfulness back into my life.



This has really become and unhealthy obsession, but fall is everything I want to be when I grow up. Is that weird?


Like I actually need a reason to dress up my dog...but at least this time of year gives me a somewhat legitimate excuse. Also, it helps me to chronicle the many creepy faces of Jared. What is this face?





y.u.m.m.y. all that needs be said.


Watching fall movies about my favorite fictional character? yes, please.

Dear fall, you hold all my hopes and dreams. We will always be best friends, unless you make me mad by snowing. In which case, friendship over. But since you have yet to fail me, please come visit soon.

Love Cait



1 comment:

  1. i love you more than you know and do you know that when I typed that last line on my blog about fall I actually thought about you bc of your known love affair with this particular season. :) skype soon. we do suck at this

    ReplyDelete

Followers