8/29/10

resonating with my heart...

Lately I've been 
waking to the blueset dawns 
that i once slept through. 
The morning hangs 
like open chords
 that I fell in with my own thoughts and words.  
I used to worry all the time, 
But I slowed down to live my life, 
to live my life now.  
College campus and warmest grass, 
we sit and watch the people rush to class. 
When did we decide that had to be 
all facts and chance that we lost mystery?  
We used to worry all the time, 
but we slowed down to live our lives,
 to live our lives now.  

1 comment:

  1. ok so you when you write a book include a poetry section, k?

    ok thanks.

    my email is mmlecrone@gmail.com.

    and i love that you are friends with taylor on facebook! fun! oh my who knows what the camera caught of jared and his provocative dancing!! you know how hipcool&edgy he is....you and anne would be proud that i stayed up till TWO O'CLOCK AM that night partying! see, pops still got the groove...missyouloveyou funfetti can't happen but indy trip can and will so booyah

    ReplyDelete

Followers