3/3/11

Dear Life...

A few things.

I guess I should start by saying thanks for sticking by me. You know...keeping me going even when I do the stupid things that could possibly ruin you. When I make bad choices that affect your friends...sorry for that. But I am grateful for you. Because I feel like our journey has just started and it has already been a beautiful one.

I just want to add that sometimes, I don't feel quite prepared for where you are taking me. The little things you surprise me with aren't always as fun or pleasant as you try and make them, and sometimes I don't do a good job handling the bumps in the road.

Also, I am still learning. I get overwhelmed a little too easy, and, if I am honest, can't juggle very many commitments. I don't think that makes me immature, naive, or silly. I just like to really invest deeply and I tend to spread myself too thin if I try to do too much. Just not my gift. I will keep trying though. I know I tend to forget things a little too often and show up a little too late to everything, but I promise, right now, I am doing all I can.

stick with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers