3/23/11

It's like texting, only for your body...


What's better than a t-shirt that says things like "I'm with Stupid", or "Kiss Me, I'm Irish". Well... if we're honest, probably lots of things, but mostly these awesome "Candy Cuffs" crafted and personalized by none other than Foster Weld (http://blog.fosterweld.com/blog/steph-norwood/attention-ladies-want-a-free-30-gift-card)


I have probably wasted 2 years of my life trying to figure out the subtle ways to get my husband to ask me on a date. It's not that he doesn't care, or is clueless, but ladies, I have learned the hard way subtlety is like a foreign language with no english translation in man world. So, dang it, gimme a candy cuff that says "Ask Me" and I will wear that thing loud and proud. Nothing like an obvious hint to get a great date, eh?

And what's more, since our communication skills have advanced to the world of texting (since having a conversation face to face seems to have gone out of style...) what better way to save those little texting fingers of yours, which are most likely exhausted from all their hard work these days, than to wear what you've been trying to say all along? Less effort and more obvious. It's like texting for your body, the next step in the wide world of personal communication. Get on the bus everyone!

For more info about a fab free giveaway, check out this lovely ladies site!

love
cait

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thanks for posting!!! Everyone, come on over to my blog at www.thecraftysideoflife.blogspot.com and enter the Foster Weld $30 giveaway mentioned above!!
    Thanks!
    Amy
    The Crafty Side Of Life

    ReplyDelete

Followers