2/28/10

Dear Spring, Do Come Quickly

I guess spring has already taken a leap smack dab into the middle of my life, and I have to say I am loving it!

I have had a bit of a dry spell in the way of, well, pretty much everything. I was working a SERIOUSLY part time job, cooped up in my cute but sometimes suffocating lil cottage of a home, and that was what my life pretty much consisted of. De.Press.Ing. Central.

However, true to His character, God has surprised me, yet again, just around the time I was giving up. I guess when we take a moment to stop in our tracks, stop running with our pride in tow, and instead face it head on, possibly challenge it to a duel, you find the real win of the situation is finding your feet again. Humility my dear friends, humility indeed is quite refreshing.

Being back at E91 is like a breath of unbelievably fresh spring air after this long stale winter. And I can feel it in my bones, the fire God has set in my soul to love Him with my life. I feel so alive when I am exactly where God has placed my heart. Sometimes I just struggle to find where he placed it, haha. But, here I am, back where I started and no where near where I imagined, and it is a peaceful, joyful spring in my life.

I can feel winter fading, even now, in the air. So thank you, Mr. Weather, for accompanying me on my journey...

Dear Spring, I can smell you and feel you on your way. Do come quickly...

1 comment:

  1. spring and i are in a little bit of a tiff at the moment. she keeps teasing me and taunting me with spurts of lovely weather and then BAM. a whole dern weekend of drabdrabdrab. we'll get over it soon though, we love each other.

    ReplyDelete

Followers